Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: FARM GIRL


 I spent the day in my dads farm where I helped him with some farm errands. I kinda wanted to wear something cute and girly which is why I opted for a skirt. But it needed to be functional which is why I wore leggings under it to give my legs protection and warmth. I wore a basic black tee for me to be comfortable and to allow me to move around in. I wore my favorite Polka dotted wellies to protect my feet from the ground:)






So when doing errands don't restrict yourself from being cute. Find pieces that will give functionality to whatever task you have to do at hand. And as always, have fun with it!:)

-RAWR, FOX 





WHAT I WORE JANUARY 2, 2013:

BLACK ROUND NECK TEE: Zara
SKIRT: Cesa
BELT: Dorothy Perkins
LEGGINGS: Topshop
WELLINGTON'S: Plueys

No comments:

Post a Comment