Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: GOT YOUR BACK


To start the New Years I thought I'd start the year with a beautiful Floral Dress from Cesa. I seriously am obsessed with the back detail on this dress. It is reminiscent of Givenchy's Haute Couture dress by Riccardo Tisci 2011-2012 collection. I dint accessories much for this piece I just added a belt to give it that extra detailing and to sinch a little excess fabric on the wait area, cause I wanted to keep it simple and wanted to give focus on the back detail. I place my hair up and wore a very neural make up tone to give it a more natural feel:) For Orders you can email Chaley Tiu at: cesadesigns@gmail.com
or add them up on Facebook and send them a message:)






WHAT I WORE JANUARY 1, 2013
DRESS: Cesa
BELT: Dorothy Perkins
CLOGS: Folded and Hung

No comments:

Post a Comment