Thursday, January 3, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: TAKE ME BACK TO THE 70'S


Today I decided to wear Cesa's Canaria Island Low Back Dress as a underdress for a change. As much as I love wearing it as is I also wanted to show you guys how versatile this piece can get. I'll do more post wearing this dress so you can see how you can play around with this basic piece. Anyway Over the Dress I wore this beautiful crochet Top, from Chaley Tiu of Cesa Designs, to give it that added elegant texture. Which I thought blended well with the printed dress. Because the colors are pretty neutral I added a little pop to the outfit by pairing my color blocked heels from Nava to give it that fun and playful vibe:)



Love the detailing on the crochet and the effect the pattern gives on the dress. Don't be afraid to add unusual textures and patterns onto your outfit. Don't confine yourself to just the basic bold or primary colors. Add life into your outfit by thinking out of the box and as always by having fun with it:)

-RAWR, FOX



WHAT I WORE JANUARY 3,2013:

INNER DRESS: Cesa
CROCHET DRESS: Made to order from Chaley Tiu 
HEELS: Nava
RING: Mom's Diamond Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment