Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: NEW YEARS EVE


Hey Guys! Lewildfox of http://lewildfox.blogspot.com. I created this second blog for all my outfit post this coming 2013. Cause as part of my New Years resolution I promised to Blog more often (regular basis) and I wanted my page to be more organized.  Cause last year I Noticed my blog was all over the place so I'm gonna make it more reader friendly:) But anyway if you guys still wanna check out my old blog pls feel free to cause I'll still be posting some fun post there from my tumblr and Youtube account:)

Anyway, So Every New Years Eve it's basically a tradition for us to spend it in the beach or out of the country:) This year I spent it with my dad in his farm where we bonded over some fun stories and farm chores:) This New Years Eve celebration was pretty fun and I really enjoyed spending it with my dad. But to stick to traditions I decided to whip up something beachy with a hint of Bohemian Chic'. I wanted to start the New Year in something people would say "that's so you". To Help me achieve that I Wore these really awesome linen shorts I got from Cesa Beachwear as the weather was pretty much what you'd get in a tropical country. It was however a little windy in the evening so I layered my outfit with this cumfortable Knitted jacket and Oversized hat from Zara to give it that little pinch of edge to the look:)







I wish you all had a wild and great New Years Eve celebratiion. Wishing you all a wonderful 2013 ahead:) With that said remember to always have fun with your outfit:)

-RAWR, FOX


WHAT I WORE DECEMBER 31,2012: 

BLACK TEE: Kamiseta
SHORTS, GOLD NECKLACE AND GOLD BRACELET : Cesa 
BELT: Dorothy Perkins
HAT AND JACKET: Zara
HEELS: Folded and Hung



No comments:

Post a Comment