Friday, January 4, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: Frumpy Meets Audrey

Hey Guys!

Happy Weekend. So yesterday I failed to blog my outfit for the day simply cause it was one of those busy ass days that I dint have anytime to really sit down and blog. However I did take phone shots of my outfit yesterday, thus the reason for the quality not being as nice as compared to my other photo post. But anyway as always I just have fun with it. So yesterday I spend the day running errands and doing fashion work and sourcing. I kinda wasn't really in the mood to super dress up since I knew I'd be going to so many places. And I was in a kinda lazy frumpy mood but I wanted to still look kinda presentable and lewildfox-ish for when i met with people. Which is why i did a quick outfit fix. I paired my DIY shoulder cutout sweater with my body fit skirt. I accessorized the look with this awesome paperclip necklace from cesa-ries and I Wore some fun arm candy to add to the look and finished of the look with these shades cause I was in a "Zoe" Mood. I did a lot of walking and running around so I decided to keep it comfy and wear my favorite spiked flats from Zara. Seriously one of the best buys of december cause I use it like all the time:)

I honestly don't really wear much fitted skirts cause i never thought it fitted my body type but I love the proportion in gives when worn with an oversized sweater. Btw my sweaters kinda long. Longer than my skirt so I just basically tied a knot in the mid center to sinch it up and to decrease some length:)

As always I just played around with my look and I basically had fun with it. So style tip for today is, don't be afraid to wear something frumpy, remember to always just have fun with it:) and if all fails do what I did and wear some kick ass shades!:) With that said I wish you all a safe and fun weekend ahead:)


- RAWR, FOX



WHAT I WORE: DECEMBER 4, 2013

DIY SHOULDER CUT OUT SWEATER FROM: DKNY
SKIRT: MADE TO ORDER FROM CESA DESIGNS
NECKLACE AND  BRACELETS FROM: CESA-RIES
FLATS: ZARA
SHADES: NAVA
WATCH: MOM'S CLOSET

No comments:

Post a Comment