Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: VARSITY SPIRIT



Varsity Jackets have been a staple piece for quite sometime now and honestly I've never really been a fan. I usually find varsity jackets too bulky and I can never find one that fits perfectly. But recently Cesa Beachwear has launched their varsity jackets for both boys and girls with either this floral fabric detailing or checkered fabric for guys. Personally I love how this piece is light weight but still keeps me warm enough during a cold day. I also love how it fits perfectly with just enough room for layering:) This is by far one of my favorite pieces from Cesa Beachwear:) What I love about this piece is that you can choose the printed fabric and if you want your own personal twist to it they can have it made to order for you:) I like the piece so much I'm having one customized for the WolF and I:) For orders and inquiries feel free to email them at cesadesigns@gmail.com. 


WHAT I WORE ON JANUARY 8:

VARSITY JACKET: Cesa
JEANS AND INNER TOP: Old Navy
BELT: Dorothy Perkins
NECKLACE: Accessory Lab
SHOES: Call it Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment