Sunday, March 24, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: Denim Rockin'


MARCH 17, 2013: 

Hey guys!!! Long time no blogging. So I've been going through a really crazy adventure in my life these days and I've had no time to blog or do my usual outfit post. However I do the occasional instagram ootd. If you have an instagram add me up! My user name is lewildfox:) 

Anyway so last sunday I wanted to do a very monochromatic look and I wanted to work with shades of blues and blacks. So given that it's summer went with my favorite pair of acid denim short shorts from bossini and paired it with a blue tanktop and my diy topman polo. I decided to foxy up the outfit with some killer heels from my shoe line:) then accessorized it with some silver and black accessories.  
 WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: 

DENIM POLO: TOPMAN
ACID WASH DENIM SHORTS: BOSSINI
TANKTOP: THE GAP
ACCESSORIES: CESAPH
HEELS: LEWILDFOX

For my make up I  kept it young and fun with my purple eyeliner, my pink blush and this bronze and prrple eye shadow:) Then I finished it off with this burgundy shade of lipstick gloss:)


WHAT'S ON MY FACE: 

B.B. CREAM: MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
PURPLE EYELINER: PRESTIGE 
EYE SHADOW: BODYSHOP
BLUSH: ELF
LIPSTICK: BUXOM LIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment