Tuesday, March 26, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: CASUAL SUNDAYS


WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: CASUAL SUNDAYS

Hey Guys!!!:) 
Hope you're all having a fantastic week ahead:) So once again I'm posting some flat shots of my outfit of the day:) So last Sunday March 24, 2013 was palm sunday and I kinda wanted to keep my look casual and comfy so I went with my chiffon top and my tailored shorts both of which were hand sewn and made by me:) Then for accessories I kept it edgy with these bone and skull accessories from cesa. Then for shoes I decided to give my feet a break and I went with these spiked flats from zara (once again) to compliment that rocker edgy vibe of the skull accessories:) 

For summer keep it light and comfy and as always have fun with it!:) 

-RAWR, FOX






WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: 

CHIFFON TOP AND TAILORED SHORTS: LEWILDFOX (MY CREATIONS)
ACCESSORIES: CESA
SHOES: ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment