Sunday, March 24, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: BOHEMIAN SUMMER


MARCH 21,2013

Another day of meeting with clients and final alterations for the mto project I was doing. I kinda needed to look presentable at the same time I needed to feel comfy so i went with this white top with sequins on the neckline to kinda give it that casual but dressy look. Paired it with these washed out denim shorts that I've worn out like crazy:) Then accessoriezed the look with some strappy heels, bohemian accessories and this chiffon cover up from cesa:) 
 WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: 

TOP AND SHORTS:  NAF NAF
HEELS: F21
COVERUP AND ACCESSORIES: CESA







MAKEUP FIX

Went Neutral with this light bronze and blue eye pallet. I wanted to keep the make up light and as natural as possible but adding some highlights to my face:) Loved and rocked out the gold eyeliner that day for fun:) 

B.B CREAM: MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
GOLD LIQUID EYELINER: BEAUTY BAR
MAKEUP PALLET: KIRKLAND
EYE SHADOW IN BRONZE: BODYSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment