Tuesday, March 26, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: GEEKY MONDAY

MARCH 25,2012

Went with another denim on denim look this monday with this sleeveless number from Gap and these really awesomely comfy shorts from cotton on!:) These shorts kinda have this really nice stretch to it which I really like:) I also love the little acidic wash it has:) It gives it that really cool and edgy texture which i love:) I accessorized my look with these braided and chain bracelets from cesa's accessory line:) Then Went with my ankle boots from my own line:) I decided to play up the denim on denim look and ad these chunky glasses for fun to give it that playful geeky but edgy look:) 

Find new ways to up your look and as always, have fun with it!:) 

-RAWR, FOX








WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET:

DENIM POLO: GAP
SHORTS: COTTON ON
BRACELETS: CESA
GLASSES: FOLDED AND HUNG
HEELS: LEWILDFOX (MY LINE)

No comments:

Post a Comment