Thursday, March 28, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: OVERSIZED POLO


MARCH 26,2013

I wanted to wear denim once again cause I've been loving the denim look on myself:) haha:) But seriously I feel like denim is kinda my thing for now so I went with this oversized denim from Zara which i bought a long time ago but never used:) This denim  polo is long so I kinda ended up using it like a dress:) It was kinda warm yesterday so I went with my open toed wedges and I wore my black hat to protect my face from the sun:) I finished the look with some rockin accessories from cesa and my chunky glasses to go with that geeky look i'm sporting this week:) 

Don't be afraid to wear long tops as dresses to change up your look and as always have fun with it!:)

-RAWR, FOX





WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: 

POLO AND HAT: ZARA
WEDGED HEELS AND GLASSES : FOLDED AND HUNG
ACCESSORIES: CESA

No comments:

Post a Comment