Sunday, March 24, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET: BOHEMIAN ROCKER


MARCH 19,2013

Tuesday was a day of sewing and meeting with my clients. I went for a very "me" vibe:) I love mixing dainty pieces with edgy pieces. The outfit I place together was a mixture of bohemian and grunge pieces to give it that personal tuesday flavor:) I decided because of the heat I'd sport some nice blue denim shorts with these really beautiful bohemian pipping detail:)

 WHAT'S IN MY CLOSET:

TOP: BAYO
SHORTS: GLO
HAT: NAVA
ANKLE BOOTS: CALL IT SPRING
ACCESSORIES: TOPSHOP, H&M LEWILDFOX AND CESA-RIES









MAKE UP FIX: 
Went for a very heavy smoky eye and pink cheeks then made it a little dainty with some barbie pink lips for contrast:) 


FOUNDATION: PURE LIQUID MINERAL FROM MAYBELLINE
POWDER: MAYBELLINE NEW YORK 
SMOKEY EYE EYE PALLET: H&M
EYELINER: FACESHOP
MASCARA: L'OREAL PARIS
CHEEK MOUSSE: NICHIDO
LIPSTICK: IN2IT 

No comments:

Post a Comment